LIFESTYLE//FASHION//TRAVEL BLOG.

13.2.13

10QQ with Zoe B.

A few days ago, we got in touch with a beautiful blogger named Zoe. Her blog, Fashionlei Style, is an awesome blog, which is really cute and pretty, so is Zoe! Zoe started her blog about a month ago and she is already popular amongst followers! We asked her whether we could do a 10QQ with her, and she agreed! (Success!!)

Let's read her answers!


Q1. Who inspire you? 
Everyone, on the internet or just on the street. I love going places and finding inspiration from average people walking around. You just have to keep an open mind and anything can inspire you! 

Q2. Who is your favourite designer? 
Alexander Wang has always been my favorite designer, he's so incredibly talented and creative. It never ceases to amaze me that he started his career at such a young age. I'm always online window shopping on his website. 

Q3.Must have fashion item? 
Currently sweaters since it's Winter. They're so easy to just slip on and they're super warm & cozy. 

Q4.When did you start your blog? 
Just a little over a month ago.

Q5.Blogging goals? 
Mainly to inspire people through my style and words. If I know that I've helped at least one person, I would feel like I'm doing my job right.  

Q6:Favourite magazine? 
Nylon Magazine for sure, they have the coolest fashion articles with the top trends. They're also constantly featuring awesome bands to discover.

Q7:Places you’d like to visit? 
It's been a long time dream of mine to visit China again, especially Shanghai or Hong Kong. 

Q8:Favourite song at the moment? 
Basically anything from Marina and the Diamonds, I'm completely obsessed with them at the moment. My favorite song would have to be Primadona. 

Q9:Must have beauty item? 
Mascara, it can effortlessly brighten up anyone's eyes to make them look more lively and awake. 

Q10: Something your looking forward to in this new year? 
I'm stoked about getting my driver's license this year so I can finally drive myself around and get a job. 

Thanks Zoe!
Good luck with your license! 


No comments:

Post a Comment